Winslow Homer Studio Tour Package
Two nights on Prouts Neck in premier oceanside accommodations. Each night's stay comes with a full breakfast and dinner for two in your choice of one of our two waterfront restaurants.
Ever have that feeling.... an eerie reverence when you know you are in special place? In this case, that place is Prouts Neck. Its natural beauty has drawn visitors to our Inn for nearly 140 years. For a lucky few, Prouts Neck has been called home. One person of particular note is Winslow Homer, one of America's greatest 19th century painters best known for his marine subjects.
Also located on Prouts Neck, Black Point Inn is excited to be able to offer an exclusive and authentic Winslow Homer experience. With our Homer Studio Tour Package, you will spend two nights on Prouts Neck in premier ocean-side accommodations just steps from where Homer lived and worked. Each night's stay comes with a full breakfast and dinner for two in one of our two waterfront restaurants. With the Homer Studio Tour Package, you will have the chance to experience Homer’s Maine through a guided tour of Homer’s Studio as well as exclusive access to the Prouts Neck Cliff Walk. Additionally, two tickets for general admission to the Portland Museum of Art are included to view the Museum’s Winslow Homer collection as well as the many other great works on display.
The Inn is thrilled to be able to present this unique perspective on the life and work of one of the great art figures in American history.
Winslow Homer package includes:
- Two nights of ocean-side lodging on Prouts Neck
- Full breakfast for two each day
- Dinner for two each evening in one of our oceanside restaurants
- Exclusive Portland Museum of Art Winslow Homer Take-Away
- Two general admission tickets to the Portland Museum of Art
- Two tickets for the Portland Museum of Art tour of Homer's Studio**
Black Point Inn is offering this unique perspective on the life and work of Winslow Homer.
Rates and Dates:
- Starting at $825.00* May 11th - June 7th and September 30th - October 25th
- Starting at $1000.00* June 8th – June 28th and September 3rd - September 29th
- Starting at $1140.00* June 29th - September 2nd
This package must be booked directly with the Inn and cannot be reserved online.